Kadence says such cute things every single day...so much so that I could easily fill every post with Kadenceisms. Here are a few from this weekend:
-"Thank you!" (she says this when she picks up something she knows she shouldn't and then hands it to us, like she's doing you a huge favor :))
-"Shoot...I need to take a nap!"
-"I like a star shining brightly..."
-"For beauty of earth...brother, sister, parent, child"
-"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, sky gray. You never know dear, I love you. Please take my sunshine away!" (so funny!)
Tayah now signs Daddy! I remember the first time Kadence did this during sacrament meeting. She looked up at the stand and made the sign. Yesterday, I scooped Tayah up after her nap and as we were going down the stairs, she looked up and put her hand on her forehead, signing Daddy. These types of things melt a daddy's heart!
By the way, isn't General Conference fantastic? I truly feel President Uchtdorf's talk during Priesthood was one of the best I've ever heard. Looking forward to today!
No comments:
Post a Comment