Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This and That




Some random items to catch you up on our latest and greatest:
* Tayah says "Dada!" We think this is her first conscious word (just like Kadence)
* We bought Kadence a bike last week and she is LOVING it!
* Our ward had a fun service project cleaning up the creek (Hobble Creek) that runs along our neighborhood. Great turn-out and a lot was accomplished
* Saturday night, 40 members of our ward came for a ward temple session. What a wonderful experience to be there with our ward family!
* Had a family dinner Sunday with my side, celebrating my brother Darrell's birthday.
* We bought a patio set...the BBQ is next!
* We test drove a mini van a few weeks back. Elizabeth has been doing a lot of research. I should change the BBQ comment...we hope the mini van is next!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I hope you guys are able to find a van that you love! It's always nice to feel like you have breathing room in a car, instead of jamming everyone in there. And, let us know when you get your BBQ--we'll help you break it in. (I hope you don't mind that I just invited ourselves over...) ;)