Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jam-Packed Fun!


Yesterday was my day off and we made the most of it! Our ward has a weekly play group and Elizabeth hosted this week. Kadence had mixed feelings about the invasion of kids (about 10 came with their mothers): at one point, she came upstairs sobbing "I want to stay with my Daddy!" When it came time for them to leave, it was "I need my friends!" Here's a photo of them at the tea party.

We worked around the house, did some stuff outdoors, and ran a bunch of errands. After the girls' naps (Tayah still takes two 1-2 hour naps and Kadence, luckily enough, still takes a 1 1/2-2 hour nap each afternoon!), we went to a craft show in Mapleton and then to eat at IHOP. You can never go wrong with IHOP. Fun to watch Kadence go to town on her pancakes. My parents dropped by for a visit and then Elizabeth and I took in this week's installment of Lost. What a great show!

No comments: