Here's a random entry, I can just feel it!
First, we test drove another mini van yesterday (thanks Kristi for taking Kadence for us!) and I think we may have found a winner. Stay tuned!
We had a wonderful Stake Priesthood meeting where our stake president talked a lot about the importance of keeping our finances in check. He gave some great pointers, such as having a $1,000 emergency fund, building and maintaining 3-6 months of savings, paying off extra amounts on mortgages, avoiding credit card debt and staying away from the check into cash places (that have the most awful commercials one could find!). Great advice. I'm very grateful for a wonderful companion who is a strong advocate on these things!
We've watched a few movies lately. August Rush was one that we'd heard a lot about from others and while Elizabeth liked it, I was expecting just a little more. It is a film about a musical prodigy who is searching for his parents (who are searching for each other). A neat story and an artistic movie (at times a bit too artistic!). Last night, we watched No Reservations and we both thought it was a good, sentimental movie. Good times.
We're thinking our girls' runny noses have stopped their endless dripping. Here's hoping. They have been so cute lately. Kadence was especially snuggly last night. What a joy it is to be the parents of these two angels.
Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment