Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Family...Isn't it About Time?




First, here are some random photos of the girls. Like I've said before, it'd be wise to always be a few inches away from the camera when Kadence and Tayah are around!

Second, Elizabeth, Tayah and I had a fun time at BYU's annual University Breakfast yesterday. Thanks Kristi for letting Kadence come play with Maili. It's always fun to show off the family. We had a great time, although the bees hovering around us caused for an interesting breakfast!

Third, to Elizabeth and the girls--I'm sorry that this week is so busy! I had a long, late day yesterday and am about to go in for the day (so much to get done for the start of the semester). I don't care for these long days, but every now and then, they have to occur. I miss you and can't wait for the extended, holiday weekend ahead. I love you three!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Holy smokes-you write on your blog almost every day-that's hard to keep up with-but fun to look at!