Friday, October 17, 2008

Barnyard Boo

This morning we went with some friends to Barnyard Boo at Thanksgiving Point. The kids had a blast and Kadence didn't want to come home. There were all kinds of things for the kids to do as well as lots of animals to see. They had ghost bowling, pumpin bean bag toss, face painting, pony rides, "hay/wagon ride", cookie decorating/movie watching, a clown doing balloon animals/shapes and more that I can't remember, of course. Here are a few of the highlights:


The pony ride


Cookie decorating/movie (while they ate the cookies)


The horse drawn wagon ride


Kadence, Clark, Mikaela, Maili & Haeli with their balloons

Thanks for inviting us Allens and Wilkins!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Was that a one time thing-or is barnyard boo going for the season? Me and the boys will be down next week-so that's why I'd like to know.

David J. Smith said...

Elizabeth--I'm so glad you and the girls had such a good time! Love, me

David J. Smith said...

Kerry- I think it's this week and next. The info should be on Thanksgiving Point's website.