Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Predictions



This one doesn't take a rocket scientist. To our disappointment, Barrack Obama will be elected next week. Elizabeth and I took advantage of the early voting last week. 45 minutes in line with two little girls...at least we got this sticker. In all seriousness, it is such a privilege and blessing to vote. We wish more would take advantage of this right.



Deron Williams' early injury notwithstanding, the Jazz are the sleeper team to come out of the west (no one in the national media has us winning it all...just the way we like it). I'm thinking 55-58 wins, homecourt advantage in the Playoffs and a long, deep Playoff run. Not ready to predict a championship just yet, but we'll see. The fun starts tonight!



When it's all said and done, there will be over 10 High School Musicals. With the third one just out, that will officially make three too many HSM's. Not a fan. Elizabeth is, but she's not writing this entry!



This is a tough one, but I predict that Kadence and Tayah will be adorable today. I also predict that we'll have a lot of hugs, a few power struggles, some fantastic diapers, a few "I need a Kleenex!," and 1,000,000 reasons why Elizabeth and I love them.

4 comments:

Kerry said...

aww you're so nice to your wife and family.

I need to be more educated in my voting!

Amanda said...

Elizabeth likes HSM?! I actually haven't even seen the first one. I figured I'd give my girls a few years and THEN see it. Maybe I'll have to move it up the list a few years.

And, yes, things are going to get bad after this election. (Haha--as if they aren't already!) At least we know how the story ends, right?

Elizabeth said...

I enjoyed them...they're probably not in my top 10 :), but thought they were cute and entertaining.

Elizabeth said...

I enjoyed them...they're probably not in my top 10 :), but thought they were cute and entertaining.