Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Eve Events

We made the Halloween rounds last night, hitting...



the Telefund to show off my girls to the crew. Here they are manning Daddy's chair...after all, they're the ones who really call the shots! After, we headed to...



the BYU Halloween party for employees' children. Here's Kadence with her ghost.


And Tayah with her little candy corn.



It was fun to watch their reactions to getting face painted!



We then packed the family up to Grandma Nelson's house for their big get-together. Lots of fun, great costumes, and wonderful company.



Here's Darrell, Tanya, and baby Gavin dressed up. Do you notice a theme?



Here's our little hot dog! The girls loved seeing their newest cousin dressed just like the dinner we had just had!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the little hot dog costume!Your girls are so cute! Holidays are so much more fun with little ones. Happy Halloween!!!

Kerry said...

I wish we had something fun to do Halloween Eve..Brandon is just super excited! Tyler on the other hand-he doesn't want to put a costume on, I've tried to teach him if he puts it on he gets CANDY!

David J. Smith said...

Thanks for the comments Lisa and Kerry! I bet Tyler caught the hang of things after the first candy or two!