
Last night, we went on a date to see the movie Forever Strong. It's the story of the amazing Highland Rugby team that has won 16 or 17 national championships. Their coach is legendary in Utah and I'd heard a lot about him and his teams before this movie came out. WOW! We were thoroughly impressed. It had all the components of a stellar movie: acting, plot, dialogue, humor, emotion, and inspiration. More importantly, it had a wonderful message and was a clean movie (if you don't mind a little sports blood!). It's the type of movie that we need and should support. If you are looking for something to see, this is it. Any movie that makes Elizabeth tear up (oh, and me too) is a winner!
I'm having a hard time posting the link to the movie website, so we're just going to type it here. It has the trailer and synopsis, in case you've not heard about this movie: www.foreverstrongmovie.com.
5 comments:
That does sound like a movie up our ally! We still haven't seen Iron Man..
Don't say bring on the snow-it snowed this weekend for us..we built a snowman..of course it's melted now but we had to scrape our car to get to church--annoying!
Yay! I'm glad you liked it! My dad worked on the film and Max even got to play a little bald cancer patient.
I'm so proud of myself--this is the FIRST time I've visited your blog and you haven't put a new post yet--yeah for me!
Kerry-Thanks for the comments. That's right...it is much colder up there. You definitely need to see Forever Strong (and Iron Man...great movie!). We've been a bit ill this week, so the posts should be back to normal this week :).
Kris- AMAZING movie! I saw your father's name in the credits, but that's not out of the ordinary...it seems he's involved with all locally produced shows! Hope all is well for you and your boys!
Post a Comment