
Much thanks to Denise for giving us a wonderful book, the Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. I've only 20 pages left and it's one of those books that has me thinking deeply about life and its possibilities. Randy is a professor who has learned that he only has months left due to terminal cancer. His book is an inspiration...in fact, it's truly one of the most thought-provoking books I've ever read. I wholeheartedly recommend it to all of you out there. It'll help you appreciate your loved ones, your great and not-so-great moments, and life in general. If any of you have read it, we'd love to hear your thoughts!
We've not watched this yet, but here's the link to his actual Last Lecture. I'll wait until Elizabeth's had a chance to read it too (I'm slower than her...she'll have in done in two hours tops).
1 comment:
I haven't read the book, but I've seen the video. Really such great information--and it provides a wonderful perspective as to what's really important in this life.
Post a Comment