Monday, September 22, 2008

A Wonderful Talk by a Wonderful Woman

Yesterday, we asked the bishopric wives to speak in sacrament meeting about teaching the gospel in the home. Who better to ask than these three remarkable women? They each gave inspired counsel and better yet, Sara and Kristi are still talking to me!



Elizabeth spoke specifically about Family Home Evening and family time. As she spoke, I became even more grateful for this wonderful wife of mine. She touched on some many important points, but the best part to me was my knowing that she has a true, sincere testimony about it all. I am blessed to have Elizabeth as my "better 3/4" (she's too good to be only a half!) and couldn't ask for a better Mommy for our two angels. I know each day while I am at work, they are being taught, nurtured, and loved by a mother who is helping them feel safe in a sometimes unsafe world. Elizabeth is helping Kadence and Tayah learn, grow, and create daily memories. I love you Sweetheart!

No comments: