Preschool
So I just dropped Kadence off at Preschool. Yes, she is in preschool. A group of us in our neighborhood are doing a co-op preschool where we rotate each week who teaches (at their own house). This morning Kadence is at her friend Mikaela's house and was super excited to walk over there with her backpack on (for diapers and kleenex and such). There are 6 girls and one boy who are all 2 right now with the oldest ones turning 3 in the next few weeks. Kadence is right in the middle age wise. She was a little disappointed however to be going to someone's house for school instead of the elementary school that she says "That's my school, Mommy. Where's your school?" everytime we drive by. She was so excited to go and went right in to read books with her friends that Mommy didn't even have time to be a little sad...it kind of felt like I was just dropping her off for a playdate. I'm sure it will be a different story on that first day of Kindergarten in a few years.
3 comments:
Way to go Princess! Daddy's sorry to not be there for the big day. Hope it went well. Way to get the obligatory pre-school blog entry in Sweetheart! Love, me
I felt like I was just dropping her off for a play group too. I was excited to see what she learned though and enjoyed the hour and a half with just one!
hey lady-we are going to be up there for a few days in sept cuz michelle is going through the temple-maybe we can see you for a few minutes-its gonna be crazy and busy but I want to try to see you
Post a Comment