
We had a wonderful Sunday and Monday. I really was inspired by the comments shared in Stake Conference, both the general session and the Priesthood leadership meeting. I came away with specific things I can improve in as a husband, father, and Priesthood holder. Now, it's time to roll up the sleeves, and really, truly work on them. That's always the case after stake or General Conference...we all feel inspired to make changes, but we need to follow-through with it!
Our family came down to our place for our monthly dinner to celebrate Mary Sue's birthday (sorry no photos!). It's so fun to watch these cousins play with each other. Kadence and Tayah adore their older cousins Elayna and Aubrey who lovingly dote on them. We're glad that my mother was able to spend the evening with us, spending some quality time with the girls. In fact, after she left yesterday afternoon, Kadence moped around asking for "Grandma Sarah!" Mom treated us to a lunch at the Creamery, picking me up at work on the way. The Creamery simply makes the world a better place. Thanks for the fun weekend Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment