4 Random Things I Love About My Husband
-he is my other half (we balance each other out completely)
-he is my other half (we balance each other out completely)
-he is very patient with me
-he puts up with all my "projects"
-he loves our girls so much (they get so sad when he leaves for work and are so happy when he comes home)
4 Movies I Can Watch More Than Once:
-The Outsiders
-27 Dresses
-McLintock (that one's for you Marie)
-any mystery/action/chick-flick
4 TV Shows That I Watch:
-Lost
-The Office
-Extreme Makeove: Home Edition
-House Hunters (or just about anything DIY)
4 Places I've Been:
-Lithuania
-Latvia
-Estonia
-Hawaii
4 People Who Email Me Regularly: And I email back
-um...that's a tough one-I don't do well emailing-sorry
4Favorite Foods
-homemade hamburgers
-Beurocs
-ICE CREAM
-...anything sweet
4 Places I Would Like To Visit
Japan (of course)
The Caribbean (a cruise of sorts)
The Caribbean (a cruise of sorts)
Africa
Prince Edward Island (ever since I read/saw Anne of Green Gables)
4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Next Year
-Kara & Scott's Wedding (& seeing family again)
-The Christmas season with David & the girls
-Maybe running another marathon???
-Getting together with my sisters in November
4 People I Tag
Amanda, Nicole, Marie, Autumn
3 comments:
yay for being tagged-miss you!
Way to do this Sweetheart! Thanks for the comments. I love you!
there's a rock'n'roll marathon in Seattle next June...
Post a Comment